Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday - Grand Entrances and Exits

When shopping for your wedding dress, of course you should look for a dress that will frame you beautifully as you make your grand entrance toward the altar, but what about once you get there?  As I was looking through my Dreamy Dresses board on Pinterest, I noticed that almost every dress I pin is beautifully adorned, many of them with spectacular back details, and thought I would share some of the dreaminess.   What dress details most often catch your eye?


Yes, I know this is a front shot, but (1) what a GRAND entrance this would make (and I just KNOW is has an amazing back), and (2) it's Elie Saab, and I can never get enough of his stunning creations.

Happy Wednesday!
xo
d.

p.s.  If you would like help creating the wedding of your dreams, email me at deanna at deannanashevents dot com.  I'd love to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment