Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Great Gatsby-esque hair accessories

                                                         via


The hubby and I finally had a chance to see the Great Gatsby this past weekend, and I was in heaven.  The movie was good, but I was really mesmerized by the clothes, makeup, hairstyles and ohhhh the hair accessories!  While I don't think I can get away with chopping off my hair and donning art-deco hairpieces every day, I do t hink a beautiful hairpiece adds a certain touch of glamour to a bride's ensemble.  Just look at some of these lovely pieces from the style geniuses at BHLDN:

                                                       BHLDN Jazz Age Halo

                                                       BHLDN Primrose Hairpin

                                                       BHLDN Valentine Comb

                                                       BHLDN Gatsby Halo

                                                       BHLDN Ariadne Halo

Are you wearing anything in your hair on your big day?

Xo,
d.

If you'd like help creating the wedding of your dreams, contact me at deanna (at) deannanashevents (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment