Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Love Mondays {especially when it's Tuesday!} - DIY wedding details

Happy Tuesday! Due to a spotty internet connect yesterday and most of today, I was forced to write about how much I love Mondays - especially when it's already Tuesday! Don't you just love when you think it's one day of the week, and it turns out to be another?

Today I want to talk about some of the fun DIY trends that are popping up everwhere in the wedding world. There are many websites dedicated to DIY (Do-it-Yourself) crafts and projects, here are a few of my favorites:

Labels, labels, labels! These lemonade bottles are really fun. How cute would it be to have these lined up and use them as placecards for each guest?


I love these fun flags - they really set the tone for a celebration!




DIY flag bunting is one of my favorite trends - the uses are endless - perfect for the imaginative bride.

via DIY Wedding


via diy wedding





One of my very, very favorites - stripey straws! You can use them to convey a message, such as "Thank you for being here," or use them as placecards as well.

via seagrass interiors



via the knotty bride





I also love pinwheels! I've seen them used as a decor element, placecards, in lieu of tossing petals or rice, table numbers....the possibilities are endless!

via Emmaline Bride



via Emmaline Bride




Hope your Monday (and Tuesday!) were fun-filled.

xo

d.

No comments:

Post a Comment