Friday, June 17, 2011

Fabulous Friday Five List!

photo via etsy can be purchased here

It's a bit drizzly here in LA this morning - but I quite like it! I know the dog days of summer are are in our not-too-distant future, so I'm enjoying these last few days of cool mornings, overcast days, and chilly evenings. What a great excuse to continue to wear the fun trench coats I purchased this spring!


Additionally, it's Friday! And I have a weekend of no official duties or plans, except maybe an impromptu trip to the LB flea market, I'm at loose ends this weekend! Woohoo!


So, to kick-off what I envision to be a great weekend, here are five favorites from around the web:


Five things I love about this short film of model Coco Rocha's wedding: the dress! the location (France, of course)! The cinematography! Candles, candles, candles! The rain! Click here , sit back and enjoy!


The muted color palette of this wedding had me at hello! See all of the photos and a video on Style Me Pretty.


I found this wedding on the knot.com website - and it took place in my hometown of Glen Rose, Texas! Ahem, Glen Rose folks, if you're in need of a hometown wedding planner, go <here>!! :-)


If I were having bridesmaids, I'd put them in this pretty pewter dress.


Chunky wedding jewelry, or classic pearls? So many decisions, but thankfully enough time to make them before I have to put one on and walk down the aisle!


Happy Friday!!


xo

d.

No comments:

Post a Comment