Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let's Talk Wedding Blogging





I love weddings.  That's no secret.  I love blogging about weddings.  That's probably not a secret either.    What might be a secret is that I find it hard to blog about weddings.   CrayZayTown!

How can that be, you ask?  Well, while I was considering how to answer that question, I counted my cursor blinking approximately 82 times.  And therein lies my problem-o.  I am easily distracted.  Sounds bad?  Not really, what I'm distracted by is all the pretty wedding information one can find online these days.  I get so busy reading other wedding blogs and websites and pinning on Pinterest, that my little blog falls by the wayside.

Additionally, I'm seriously critical of myself (aren't we all), and even more so when I stop to think that what I'm putting out there for the world (well, 8 followers) to see will be...gasp...judged by others!  My worst nightmare!  I fear being judged and deemed inadequate.  There.  I've admitted it.  So instead of upping my game, I make excuses for why I have no time to blog.  BS radar detector is beep, beep, beeping!!

So, I've decided to leave all that worry behind and do what I love.  Prepare to see fresh content more regularly.  I won't promise daily, and in doing so I'll avoid disappointing both you and me.  But I do promise content.  Fun ideas. Beautiful wedding eye-candy.  Maybe even a DIY project or two.  Stand by...

P.S.  If you want to become a follower, look to the right.  And if you want to show me some love, you can "like" me over at www.facebook.com/deannanashevents.  No judging, I promise!

xoxo
d.

image via

No comments:

Post a Comment